Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Don't Have Time to Blog!

I must be crazy.  I don't have time to blog.  Really.  My days are filled with homeschooling a daughter who must be constantly in motion, caring for her 9 month old baby brother who eats everything--except food (seriously, the other day he ate my bookmark), typing sermons for The Preacher Man, creating multimedia presentations for the Children's Ministry we run, writing and practicing music, plus all the usual cooking, cleaning, and shopping stay at home moms generally do.  And I'm certain I missed some things.

So why on earth am I starting a blog?  Simple.  I love to write.  I love my unique little family.  I love posting photos and I love sharing our world.  So, although posts may be sporadic, I hope you'll come along with us as we do this strange thing called life.

No comments: